Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) will be joining Investor in Customers, Income Max and Surviving Economic Abuse (SEA) at this event.
Debt purchase and collections firm Intrum is inviting its industries’ most respected and seasoned professionals to take part in important conversations and discussions with some of the UK’s most prestigious brands; lenders, regulators and consumer experts at its UK Collections Conference. The discussion and debate will be centred around outsourced collections and what the future holds for our industry, including current trends in the unsecured market and challenges faced.
Intrum CEO Andrés Rubio and Economist Anna Zabrodzka-Averianov will open the day with a holistic View of Credit Management across the UK and Europe, and a deep dive in to our UK Economic Analysis, Macro Trends and ECPR. They will be followed by speakers:
- Jon Betts, Retail Operations Director at Close Brothers
- Chris Leslie, Chief Executive at the Credit Services Association
- Paul Chong, Co-founder and COO at Ophelos
There will also be Consumer Panel and Commercial Panel discussions with:
- Alan Hunter, Head of Financial Difficulties, Tesco Bank
- David Bogunovic, Head of Credit and Analytics, Virgin Money
- Vanessa Northam, Head of Charity Development StepChange Debt Charity
- Nick Royston, Senior Collections Strategy Manager, Virgin Money
- Leighton Grew, Director Recoveries and Collections, Shawbrook Bank
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org