Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) membership is open to all public, private and third sector organisations which have an interest in matters relating to personal debt, from financial capability and lending, through to debt collection and money advice.
Membership of MALG demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to our mission of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’. Members benefit from free and exclusive access to regular opportunities to share best practice and debate hot topics, thought leadership content, and ‘game-changing’ solutions to key challenges from a uniquely placed organisation with no commercial, regulatory, or political agenda.
Through our regular programme of national and regional meetings and events (both face-to-face and virtual), we aim to disrupt and challenge members to do things differently, bringing new perspectives from outside the sector and improving vital relationships between advisers and creditors.
MALG members, which include a diverse range of public, private and third sector organisations from across the financial services and money advice landscape, are listed on our website and are encouraged to use our logo on their own websites and other materials. (Please note, we are currently updating membership packages and listings so these may still be listed under membership categories that no longer exist).
MALG Membership benefits include:
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt‘
- Unrivalled networking and collaboration with like-minded professionals from across the whole debt landscape
- Use of the official MALG Member logo and Certificate of Membership (National and Affiliate Members only)
- Member listing on the MALG website
- Free attendance at the fortnightly MALG Friday Forum and some partner events
- Free attendance at quarterly National Members Meetings with high profile speakers and interactive discussion with a diverse mix of delegates from across the debt landscape (National and Affiliate Members only)
- Regular updates on the latest money advice industry news, views and guidance and exclusive password-protected access to member-only resources via MALG website
- Discounted rates on delegate places, sponsorship and exhibition at the MALG Conference, and other paid-for events (National Members only)
- Free access to all 8 MALG Regional Groups (National Members only)
- Access to and voting rights at the MALG AGM (National Members only)
Read what our members say about MALG on the testimonials page.
We offer four types of membership:
- National Membership – for trade bodies, associations and commercial businesses including debt collection agencies, enforcement agents, commercial advice providers, creditors, and technology providers. Cost: £1,500+VAT/annum.
- Affiliate Membership – for independent charities, individuals, sole traders, regulators and Government departments. Cost: £250+VAT/annum.
- Regional Membership – for local branches of money advice organisations and commercial organisations with a regional-only presence. For more information see regional groups.
- Local Authority Membership – Affiliate Membership plus access to your relevant MALG regional group. Complete the Affiliate Membership application form above and ask to be added to the regional group in which your Local Authority sits when submitting the application. Email email@example.com with any queries.
To enquire about MALG membership or to request a high resolution copy of the MALG Member logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.