MALG encourages the creation and supports the work of Regional Groups across the UK:
- MALG East Anglia (Main contact: email@example.com)
- MALG Midlands (Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MALG North East & Yorkshire (Main contact: email@example.com)
- MALG North West (Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MALG Northern Ireland (Main contact: email@example.com)
- MALG Scotland (Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MALG South East (Main contact: email@example.com)
- MALG South West (Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
These groups, all of which are run by voluntary committees, play an important role in improving communication, understanding and best practice between money advisers, creditors and debt collection professionals at a regional and local level across the UK.
Although affiliated to MALG, these regional groups have the autonomy to decide their structure and membership, providing these accord with the aims and objectives of MALG.
Regional groups each meet several times a year and meetings continued throughout the Coronavirus pandemic via Zoom, now offering a combination of virtual and face-to-face. Regional Members (and National Members who opt in to some or all of the Regional Groups) should receive email invitations, please email email@example.com if you think you should but haven’t. All upcoming meetings can be found on the events calendar.