The Annual Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) Member Engagement Survey was introduced in 2023 to help us help you get the most out of MALG Membership.
While our aim is ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’, we also play an important role in supporting and therefore improving the lives of those working in the debt sector. By listening to exactly what our Members want and need, we can do even more to improve their wellbeing and enable them to be even more collaborative and get even better outcomes for the vulnerable people they deal with.
Thank you to everyone who completed the 2023 Member Engagement Survey. The feedback and insight gathered is invaluable and will be used to develop MALG’s Membership services even further. Respondents told us:
What we do well…
- Members are highly satisfied and would recommend us
- Our services are considered high quality
- We offer good value for money
- We are recognised for fulfilling our aim/role well
- Several people within Member organisations are aware of us and Members regularly attend events
- We’re responsive, efficient and helpful
…and what we could improve on
- Encourage our Members to input suggested topics, speakers or locations for upcoming events
- Ensure all Members receive relevant communications, and it reaches the correct contacts
- Be more of a thought leader on industry issues (while remaining impartial)