MALG Conference 2023 – less than three months away!
With less than three months to go until the MALG Conference 2023 at Birmingham Repertory Theatre on Thursday 9 November, we are looking forward to revealing the full programme and line up of fantastic speakers soon. In the meantime, delegate places can be booked online at the same lower ‘cost of living crisis’ prices set for 2022. The topics we’ll be discussing under the overarching theme of ‘The new demographics of debt’ include:
- Gen Z Money Management & Debt
- Adviser-Creditor Communication
- Rising Council Tax across the Nations & Generations
- Inequality and the Link Between Financial, Physical & Mental Health
- Income Maximisation and the Cost of Living on the Breadline
- The Ageing Population: Debt Amongst Older Generations
- The Neuroscience of Debt: How Different Generations Approach Money Management
- AI and the Future of Debt Advice
Huge thanks to Intrum for signing up as Headline Sponsor for the 5th year running and to CDER Group, Dukes Bailiffs, PRA Group and Lester Aldridge for their continued support as sponsors. Session Sponsorship Packages are also available and we are pleased to announce that Acquired.com and Angel Advance have both agreed to Sponsor sessions. If you are interested in sponsoring a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. Please note the Exhibition stands are now SOLD OUT. See all our sponsors & exhibitors here).