The Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) has been running an annual conference for the debt advice and wider sectors since 1987. In 2017, we celebrated our 30th anniversary with a tech-focused, new format event. In 2018, we teamed up with the Money & Pensions Service to jointly present the Talk Money Conference 2018, which attracted more than 500 delegates from across the debt and financial capability sectors. On 24 October 2019, we held our most successful conference yet on the ‘Changing Face of Debt Advice’ with a stellar lineup of speakers and sessions provoking interactive debate and discussion (find out more here).
Run by a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation, the MALG Conference is unique in that there is no commercial, regulatory, or political agenda and its entire purpose is focused on MALG’s long term aim of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in problem debt’. It is the ‘must attend’ event for anyone who sees this purpose as part of their role from responsible lenders and debt collection professionals, to grassroots money advisers and policy makers.
MALG Conference 2020 – SAVE THE DATE!
Following the success of the MALG Conference 2019, we have booked the same venue (No. 11 Cavendish Square, London) for the MALG Conference 2020, which will take place on Thursday 29 October. Intrum has been confirmed as the headline sponsor for the second year running. Computershare will be sponsoring again and entitledto will be exhibiting again. More details of the conference theme, programme, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors will be announced soon.
‘Early bird’ commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
MALG Conference sponsor and exhibitor benefits include free delegate places (with potential savings of up to £750), branding on the MALG website and social media channels, and exposure to 200+ delegates from across the debt advice, credit and wider sectors on the day with genuine networking and engagement opportunities with an interactive audience. Sponsoring and exhibiting also demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to supporting MALG as a not-for-profit with the aim of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’,
Until 1 May 2020, ‘early bird’ exhibition stands can be secured for:
- Premium commercial: £3,000 (a £500 saving on the full price)
- Standard commercial: £2,500 (a £500 saving on the full price)
- Non-commercial: £1,250 (a £250 saving on the full price)
Please contact email@example.com to book a stand or enquire about bespoke sponsorship packages asap.
‘Early bird’ delegate rates
For the first time this year, we will also be offering an ‘early bird’ discount on delegate tickets booked and paid for by 1 May 2020 with significant savings for both commercial and non-commercial attendees. These will be available here on the website from early February 2020 – watch this space.
- Unrivalled networking and collaborative opportunities
- Opportunity to debate and discuss key challenges and be involved in future joint action to tackle them
- Hear from high profile keynote speakers and choose from breakout streams on all the hottest topics in debt advice and associated sectors
- Explore the latest debt advice solutions from innovative exhibitors
- Be the first to find out about ground-breaking new reports and research
- Benefit from professional development including 4.5 CPD points for money advisers