The Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) Conference has been held in Autumn in London for the past 30 years, providing members and others working in related fields the opportunity to discuss future issues in the spirit of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’.
Talk Money Conference 2018
Date: 14 November 2018
Venue: Central Hall Westminster
This year, MALG is teaming up with the Money Advice Service to jointly present the Talk Money Conference 2018. This will bring together The Talk Money Conference, which has been run as part of Financial Capability Week (now Talk Money Week) for the past two years, and the MALG Conference, into one free-to-attend event open to the whole of the money advice, financial capability, credit, collections, other relevant sectors, and stakeholders. The joint reach of the two organisations will enable us to attract the best speakers and exhibitors, and a wider range of delegates/stakeholders from across the ‘debt lifecycle’ with the joint aim of improving financial capability and the lives of people in debt across the UK.
- Unrivalled networking and collaborative opportunities
- Latest insights into the future of financial capability and debt advice
- Opportunity to debate and discuss key challenges and be involved in future joint action to tackle them
- Hear from high profile keynote speakers and choose from five breakout streams of workshops on all the hottest topics in financial capability and debt advice
- Explore the latest financial capability and debt advice solutions from innovative exhibitors
- Be the first to find out about ground-breaking new reports and research
- Benefit from professional development
Programme and speakers
The content of this year’s conference will be more varied than ever with five streams covering all the hottest topics in financial capability and debt advice, including dedicated MALG streams. More information on the programme and speakers is coming soon.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities as part of the dedicated MALG debt advice streams of the conference are now available. Please email email@example.com to register interest and request information. *Please note, commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are being offered by MALG only and are not associated with the Money Advice Service.
Find out more…
Join in on social media using the hashtag #TalkMoney.