The Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) has been running an annual conference for the debt advice and wider sectors since 1987. In 2017, we celebrated our 30th anniversary with a tech-focused, new format event. In 2018, we teamed up with the Money & Pensions Service to jointly present the Talk Money Conference 2018, which attracted more than 500 delegates from across the debt and financial capability sectors. On 24 October 2019, we held our most successful conference yet on the ‘Changing Face of Debt Advice’ with a stellar lineup of speakers and sessions provoking interactive debate and discussion (find out more here).
Run by a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation, the MALG Conference is unique in that there is no commercial, regulatory, or political agenda and its entire purpose is focused on MALG’s long term aim of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in problem debt’. It is the ‘must attend’ event for anyone who sees this purpose as part of their role from responsible lenders and debt collection professionals, to grassroots money advisers and policy makers.
MALG Conference 2020 – SAVE THE DATE!
2020 ‘early bird commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
MALG Conference sponsor and exhibitor benefits include branding on the MALG website and social media channels, and exposure to 200+ delegates from across the debt advice, credit and wider sectors on the day with genuine networking and engagement opportunities with an interactive audience. Sponsoring and exhibiting also demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to supporting MALG as a not-for-profit with the aim of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure one of the ‘early bird’ packages for our 2020 conference, which promises to be even bigger and better.
- Unrivalled networking and collaborative opportunities
- Opportunity to debate and discuss key challenges and be involved in future joint action to tackle them
- Hear from high profile keynote speakers and choose from breakout streams on all the hottest topics in debt advice and associated sectors
- Explore the latest debt advice solutions from innovative exhibitors
- Be the first to find out about ground-breaking new reports and research
- Benefit from professional development including 4.5 CPD points for money advisers