The MALG Scotland Regional Members Meeting in November will take place ‘virtually’ via Zoom Conference Room. Members will be sent an invitation to register their attendance, if you do not receive an invite and you feel you are eligible to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find the agenda below.
- 10.50 – 11.00 Arrival, Networking & Housekeeping
- 11.00 – 11.10 Welcome from Co-Chairs: Frank Johnstone and Yvonne MacDermid
- 11.10 – 11.30 StepChange – The Cost of Living Crisis: How we can help and What we are Seeing’ – Lawrie Morgan-Klein, Public Affairs Officer and David Naismith, Sector Liaison Manager
- 11.30 – 11.50 Open Discussion around the subject of Current Economic Issues and the Impacts on Consumers
- 11.50 – 12.00 MALG National CEO Update – Bob Winnington
- 12.00 – 12.15 Summary and Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2023, AOB & Close