The MALG North East & Yorkshire Regional Members Meeting is scheduled for December 8, 2022, and we are looking forward to welcoming our members in person at the Priory Street Centre, 15 Priory St, York YO1 6ET. Members will be sent an invitation and will be asked to register their attendance. If you do not receive an invitation and feel you are eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theme ‘A Day in the life’: FCA regulated Creditor Collections, Non FCA regulated Creditor Collections and Debt Advice (Impact on Advisor Wellbeing)
Speakers will be asked to consider: What do they see as top three challenges looking ahead and how are they planning to overcome these?
- 14:00 – 14:15 Introductions/MALG NEY & MALG National Updates
- 14:15 – 14:40 FCA Regulated Creditor Collections: Darryl Matthews from Lowell Financial Limited
- 14:40 – 15:05 Non FCA Regulated Creditor Collections: Claire Gott, Community Engagement Manager – Yorkshire Water/Loop
- 15:05 – 15:15 Comfort Break
- 15:15 – 15:35 Advisor: Paul Walmsley, Energy Relationship Manager – Christians Against Poverty
- 15:35 – 16:00 Panel Session: Chaired by Phill Holdsworth, Founding & Managing Director – AurumGold
- 16:00 AOB/Close/Christmas Drinks