The MALG North East & Yorkshire Regional Members Meeting in scheduled for December 2021 and this will be our first regional Face to Face event for quite some time, so we hope you can join us.
The theme for the meeting will be: Following the Energy Cap and reduction in UC, combined with the end of Furlough… how will advisors and creditors respond to this?
Members will be sent an invitation nearer the date and will be asked to register their attendance.
- 10.30 – 10.45 Arrivals/Coffee/Networking
- 10.45 – 11.00 Housekeeping/MALGNEY SC Updates/Treasurer Update and CEO MALG: Members Update
- 11.00 – 11.30 Overview of Theme: Energy Cap and Reduction in UC combined with the end of Furlough – Jess Cook, Project Development Manager at NEA
- 11.30 – 11.40 Comfort Break
- 11.40 – 12.10 Creditor View: Charlotte Johnson Senior Active Inclusion Officer Active Inclusion Unit Housing Advice Centre Newcastle City Council and Ali Thomlinson, Senior Manager, Income Advice & Collection – Your Homes Newcastle
- 12.10 – 13.15 Lunch/Networking
- 13.15 – 13.45 Advisor View: Sophie Benson, Durham CitA
- 13.45 – 14.15 Panel Discussion/Q&A/questions from the floor
- 14.15 – 14.30 AOB & Close/Festive Drinks Reception (separate venue TBC)