The MALG North East & Yorkshire Regional Members Meeting scheduled for April 2022 will be a face-to-face meeting at the Brunswick Methodist Church, Brunswick Place, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 7BJ. As the cost of living crisis begins to intensify, this session will focus on the role the workplace has to play in supporting and increasing financial wellbeing.
Members will be sent an invitation and will be asked to register their attendance. Agenda details can be found below and the full joining instructions will be sent to all registered attendees nearer the date.
- 10.30 – 10.45 Arrivals/coffee/networking
- 10.45 – 11.00 Housekeeping/MALGNEY SC Updates/Treasurer Update
- 11.00 – 11.15 MALG National CEO Update Bob Winnington
- 11.15 – 11.40 UK Financial Wellbeing Strategy – Jenny Wright, MAPS
- 11.40 – 11.50 Comfort Break
- 11.50 – 12.15 The Psychology of Money: Phill Holdsworth, Aurum Gold
- 12.15 – 13.15 Lunch & Networking
- 13.15 – 13.40 Employer View: Home Group
- 13.40 – 14.15 Panel Discussion and Open Q&A
- 14.15 – 14.30 AOB & Close