The MALG National Members Meeting is being held virtually on Thursday 21 September 2023. Please note, all eligible members will receive invitations to register for this event, if you do not receive and feel you should, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve.
- 10.15 -10.25 Arrival and Networking
- 10.25 -10.35 Welcome to all Members and Guests and MALG Update – Bob Winnington, CEO – MALG
- 10.35 – 11.20 Helping People understand their Money with Plain Numbers Case Study with PayCaptain – Sheryl Steele, Head of Payroll Experience – Pay Captain; Ben Perkins, Head of Operations – Plain Numbers
- 11.20 – 11.50 ECB Powers, Priorities and Programmes – David Parkin, Director Creditors and Government – Enforcement Conduct Board
- 11.50 – 12.00 Comfort Break
- 12.00 – 12.50 Breaking the Cycle: Working Together to Support the most Vulnerable – Neal Southwick, Head of Financial Inclusion Programmes, Edlira Alku, Financial Inclusion Senior Manager, Helpline Services and Emma Schoolar, Financial Inclusion Senior Manager Journey Improvement – Trussell Trust; Jon Elwes, Money Advice Partnerships Manager – Citizens Advice; Stuart Reid, Adult Senior Lead – Mind
- 12.50 – 13.00 Summary, AOB and Close