For our first face-to-face National Members Meeting since January 2020 we’re returning to this tradition at the London Transport Museum (thanks to sponsorship from CDER Group).
National Members will receive an email invitation with details of how to register for FREE. Lunch will be provided and all delegates will receive free entry to the Museum to take a look around after the Meeting. We’ve also secured some great speakers on the hottest topics:
- 10.30 -10.40 Welcome to all, including guests and new representatives – Bob Winnington, CEO, MALG
- 10.40 – 10.50 Welcome from Carole Kenney, Director, Welfare & Customer Care, CDER Group
- 10.50 – 11.30 MaPS Update, Craig Simmons, Head of Debt Policy and Strategy
- 11.30 – 12.30 The Hidden Debt Research, Matt Greenwood, Head of Debt, Centre for Social Justice and Cath Wohlers, LIAISE Manager, England Illegal Money Lending Team
- 12.35 – 13.30 Networking lunch
- 13.30 – 13.40 Bob’s Update
- 13.40 – 14.40 Economic Abuse Update, Dr Nicola Sharp-Jeffs OBE, Surviving Economic Abuse
- 14.40 – 15.00 Summary, AOB and Close
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.