MALG AGM 2021
The purpose of the MALG AGM 2021 is the acceptance of the resignation of any current Directors of MALG Ltd who are standing down, the election by members of new Directors from those who have indicated that they wish to stand for election of MALG Ltd, and the presentation of the draft Annual Accounts. It will be held via Zoom 10-10.30am.
- Welcome and outline of the business agenda.
- Financial summary of MALG Ltd, Ian Fiddeman, Chair of MALG Ltd Finance Committee
- Re-Election of Directors standing: by submission of voting papers
- AOB & Close
If you have not received an invitation to attend the MALG AGM but think you are eligible, please email email@example.com to obtain further details.
MALG National Members Meeting July 2021
The MALG National Members Meeting will also take place via Zoom, immediately after the MALG AGM. Members will be sent an invitation with Zoom link and password and will be asked to register their attendance for each event. If you do not receive an invitation and think you are eligible to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10.30 – 10.45: Arrival and networking
- 10.45 – 10.50: Welcome to all guests and new representatives, Bob Winnington, MALG CEO
- 10.50 – 11.20: ‘Should Utility Companies Share More Data to Help Customers?’, Mark McElvanney and Ian Parry – IEHub
- 11.20 – 12.00: ‘Fair Money Advice and Elifinty: Re-Imagining the Debt Advice Experience’, Muna Yassin – Fair Money Advice and Maysam Rizvi and Alex Park – Elifinty
- 12.00 – 12.30: ‘Working Together to Tackle Gambling Harms’, Jane Rigbye, Prevention Director – GambleAware
- 12.30 – 12.40: MALG National Update, Bob Winnington, MALG CEO
- 12.40 – 12.45: AOB & Close