The MALG Midlands Regional Members Meeting in November 2021 will take place ‘virtually’ via Zoom Conference Room. Members will receive an invitation with the zoom link direct. If you feel you are eligible to attend and do not receive an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda as follows…
- 10:00 Welcome & Introductions
- 10:05 Phil Holdsworth, Co-Founder, AurumGold – How can we better understand the effects of change and stress that we have all experienced in the last 18 months? How can we recognise the signs of stress in ourselves and others? And how can we support ourselves and colleagues to better manage stress during times of change? Phil will share insights and tools for us all to use to improve our wellbeing.
- 10:35 Julie Carnell, Community Development Workers Team, Birmingham Mind – Spotting the warning signs that you might be headed for burnout and taking time out to relax and unwind can help you prevent it. Julie will share insights into the wide-ranging impacts on people’s mental health over the past 18 months, talk about what burnout feels like and what employers and employees can do to support each other to prevent burnout.
- 11:05 Danny Hillery, Nationwide – Employers have a huge part to play in ensuring the wellbeing of their employees. Danny will share some of the initiatives Nationwide have in place to support workplace wellbeing whilst working from home and on returning to the office.
- 11:25 Q&A / Member Discussion – Our speakers will answer questions from members, followed by an opportunity for members to share and discuss their own experiences and insights.
- 12:00 Close