The MALG Midlands Regional Members Meeting is being held virtually on Thursday March 9, 2023. Invitations will be sent to all members to register their place for the event, nearer the date. If you have not received an invite and feel you are eligible to do so, please email email@example.com.
- 11:00 – 11:10 Welcome & Introductions
- 11:10 – 11:20 Co-Chair Updates
- 11:20 – 11:30 Bob Winnington, MALG CEO – National MALG Update
- 11:30 – 12:00 Jason Wassell, Chief Executive of the Consumer Credit Trade Association Over 30 years’ experience in strategic development, risk and communications. The CCTA has over 190 members largely consisting of alternative lenders such as 1st and 2nd charge secured, motor finance, high-cost short term and retail finance.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Mick McAteer, Campaigner for Economic and Social Justice. Co-Director of The Financial Inclusion Centre; Chair of Anti-Poverty Charity, Z2K; Chair of Registry Trust; Deputy Chair of Northern Ireland Consumer Council; Director of Action for Financial Inclusion (AfFI) CIC. Former Board Member FCA/ FSA; led financial services policy team at Which?
- 12:30 – 12:45 Q&A
- 12:45 – 13:00 AOB, Session round up & Close