The MALG South West group was founded in 2019 in response to demand for a forum to bring together key players in the money advice, credit and wider sectors in the region. Members so far include representatives from organisations such as South West Water and Bournemouth Water.
Presentation slides from the South West meeting on the 19th July 2019 are available here:
- MALG event Wessex Water
- MALG presentation Wessex Water July 19
- MALG Open Banking Presentation 1.2
- Gambling related harm – Citizens Advice an introduction July 19
- Gambling related harm – Dr Jane Rigbye GambleAwards July 2019
A follow-up article from Wessex Water after the meeting on the 19th July 2019 is available HERE.
Presentation slides from the first South West meeting on the 27th January 2019 are available here:
- MALG SW Presentation Bournemouth 24.1.19.
- OB4G presentation for GM at malg
- South West Water Presentation 24.1.19.
- What is the FCA – MALG SouthWest Meeting 20190124
- LOQBOX_Presentation – 24.1.19
If you would be interested in joining MALG South West, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the events calendar for details of future meetings.