The Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) holds National Members’ Meetings once every other month throughout the year. Meetings usually take place in London at conveniently located venues provided by member organisations.
Regional groups also meet at least twice a year.
View our events calendar for details of upcoming MALG meetings, as well as some external member events.
National meetings focus on current hot topics and regulatory updates, with engaging presentations from thought-leading speakers and interactive discussion and debate.
Previous speakers have included experts from:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- The Insolvency Service
- Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service/The Ministry of Justice
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Money Advice Service
- University of Bristol Personal Finance Research Centre
- Lending Standards Board (LSB)
- Toynbee Hall
- Which? (the consumers’ champion)
- Citizens Advice
- Yvonne Fovargue MP
- Money Advice Trust
- Money & Mental Health Policy Institute