The Money Advice Liaison Group (MALG) holds national Members’ Meetings once every other month throughout the year. Meetings usually take place in London at conveniently located venues provided by member organisations.
Regional groups also meet at least twice a year.
View our events calendar for details of upcoming MALG meetings, as well as some external member events.
National meetings focus on legislation updates and other matters of particular current interest or concern, with engaging presentations from thought-leading speakers and interactive discussion and debate.
Previous speakers have included experts from:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- The Insolvency Service
- Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service/The Ministry of Justice
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Money Advice Service
- University of Bristol Personal Finance Research Centre
- Lending Standards Board (LSB)
- Toynbee Hall
- Which? (the consumers’ champion)
- Citizens Advice
Papers and presentation slides from these meetings are available on request and insights from meetings will now be published in the latest section of the website.