For 2019, we are going ‘back to basics’ with a MALG-only conference for the debt advice sector.
Date: 24 October 2019
Location: No. 11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN
Time: Registration from 9am with first keynote presentation at 10am. Closing no later than 4.30pm
Who should attend?
Attendance at the conference is recommended to creditors, debt collection agencies, debt advisers, enforcement agents, regulators and anyone working within the consumer credit and debt industry.
- Unrivalled networking and collaborative opportunities
- Latest insights into the future of financial capability and debt advice
- Opportunity to debate and discuss key challenges and be involved in future joint action to tackle them
- Hear from high profile keynote speakers and choose from breakout streams on all the hottest topics in financial capability and debt advice
- Explore the latest financial capability and debt advice solutions from innovative exhibitors
- Be the first to find out about ground-breaking new reports and research
- Benefit from professional development
Programme, speakers and exhibitors
We are planning an exciting programme of keynote speakers and breakout sessions which will be announced soon.
Commercial sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
We’re pleased to announce that Intrum will be the headline sponsor of this year’s conference and will also be exhibiting at the event alongside Experian, The Money Charity, Advice UK and others who will be confirmed and announced soon.
Sponsor and exhibitor benefits include branding on the MALG website and social media channels, and exposure to 200+ delegates from across the debt advice, credit and wider sectors on the day. Sponsoring and exhibiting also demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to supporting MALG as a not-for-profit with the aim of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’, Please email email@example.com to secure one of the remaining exhibition stands and/or discuss sponsorship packages.
Non-commercial delegate tickets are £95 and standard delegate tickets are £295. We are also offering the opportunity for commercial organisations to help support the non-commericial debt advice sector by purchasing a Combined Ticket for £390 which includes a standard delegate ticket and a non-commerical delegate ticket.
Book now at www.malg.org.uk/conference